Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eureka Seven Ao scans - Minitokyo

Eureka Seven Ao scans

Tagged under Eureka 7: Astral Ocean

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I had uploaded two scans. One for Ao Fukai, and one for Naru Arata. Here's the links from where i got them:

http://www.zerochan.net/991851
http://www.zerochan.net/991852

The Deletion message that i recieved said:
- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

It obviously wasn't too small, otherwise i wouldn't have been able to upload it.

And yea, theres text at the bottom. So if i erased that, i cuold reupload it again?

And no, the image was not enlarged. I have the links to prove that.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

I don't know much about scans but it is obvious for me this is enlarged...

Anyway wait for mods for the official reason.

Apply layers to reality.

Quote by blackkfrostI don't know much about scans but it is obvious for me this is enlarged...

Well it wasn't enlarged by me. That's how i got it off of ZeroChan.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Quote by NegiAsunaYue147

Quote by blackkfrostI don't know much about scans but it is obvious for me this is enlarged...

Well it wasn't enlarged by me. That's how i got it off of ZeroChan.

Sure, but whether it's you or not doesn't matter : enlarged = deleted.

Apply layers to reality.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

True, this does appear enlarged. Another thing about the scans are that they do have a bunch of JPEG or "compression" artifacts, which is a degrading of quality after being overly compressed to fit a certain size. A good picture comparison/example of compression artifacts is ---> this. As blackkfrost mentioned, no matter what site you pull it from, it's up to you, - the person who's uploading it to MT - to make sure that it abides by the guidelines. Keep a sharp eye on what you're uploading in the future, and as a suggestion, scout through the other scans hosted here and closely examine them - to better gather an understanding of what's permissible and what isn't.

One more suggestion: it's better practice if you don't pull items from Zerochan and post them here. It's an image board that hosts a lot of unofficial artwork, fanart, some scans, etc - and it has a lot of items that might not contend with MT's submission policies.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Its enlarged, the lines are very jagged and not smooth. So no you may not re-upload it.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.