Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help With My Walls.. - Minitokyo

Help With My Walls..

page 1 of 1 13 total items

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

this is my second wallpaper...

Click Here
:D

i need help to imrove it...
i think this walls is to simple...

BG is made with brush : Snowflakes

please help..
thank you everyone..
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

i think it's already beautiful! sometimes less is more and beauty lies in simplicity :)
maybe the bubbles can reflect more light?

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

first, your character is well extracted (^.^)b
secondly, the quality of the wall seems very poor :( there are too many jpeg artifacts >.<
as for the background... I agree that it's too simplistic, you only put brushes here and there.. maybe you can try a moonscape with some stars? ^^'
or if it's too difficult.. u can try typography :D like:

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/03/39/569453.jpg
it's not vectored and not too simple =^^= but if you want to keep your idea.. maybe adjust the lightning? ^^
good luck ♥

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

I thinks its very cute, nice and simple. Simple is good. ^^

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Seems fine to me.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

thanks everyone for the support..

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

anytime back.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Yep, I like it too, and there is nothing really on my mind when I think of some way to improve it so... it has to be fine like that^_^ maybe it is simple, but its clean as well^_^ good, good^_^

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by DarkGeneralUnizakianytime back.

yeah..

merged: 02-24-2012 ~ 12:39am

Quote by AnGeeChanYep, I like it too, and there is nothing really on my mind when I think of some way to improve it so... it has to be fine like that^_^ maybe it is simple, but its clean as well^_^ good, good^_^

thanks AnGeeChan..

Signature

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I love the wall...cute and simple...and cool too (literally cool haha get it? LOL) :P anyways...
I have to say...GOOD JOB! on the extracting. It's really nice and smooth. I see no problem on that part.
The bg is OK, though it just seems a bit too simple BUT I don't find it too plain too. A little texture and some blending techniques (and maybe, light variations or color variations too)...make sure it's not too much though. Actually, it seems alright as it is right now...to me, at least :)
Ermm I don't know about the others, but to me, the purple bubble kinda seem a bit out of place ^__^'
BUT other than that, good job on your wallie! Keep it up! hoping to see more hehe ;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by LunarihaI love the wall...cute and simple...and cool too (literally cool haha get it? LOL) :P anyways...
I have to say...GOOD JOB! on the extracting. It's really nice and smooth. I see no problem on that part.
The bg is OK, though it just seems a bit too simple BUT I don't find it too plain too. A little texture and some blending techniques (and maybe, light variations or color variations too)...make sure it's not too much though. Actually, it seems alright as it is right now...to me, at least :)
Ermm I don't know about the others, but to me, the purple bubble kinda seem a bit out of place ^__^'
BUT other than that, good job on your wallie! Keep it up! hoping to see more hehe ;)

thanks to you Lunariha for the comment and support and after my restricted time is over i'll upload it
^-^

Signature

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

hehe you're welcome, back-kun! :) I'll be looking forward to see it!

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by LunarihaI love the wall...cute and simple...and cool too (literally cool haha get it? LOL) :P anyways...

thanks to you Lunariha for the comment and support and after my restricted time is over i'll upload it
^-^

merged: 03-09-2012 ~ 06:19am

Quote by Lunarihahehe you're welcome, back-kun! :) I'll be looking forward to see it!

okay Lunariha-san

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.