Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your Childhood Anime Shows? - Minitokyo

What are your Childhood Anime Shows?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

What anime shows did you watch as a WEE Child?

At the age of 8 i was watching DBZ,Outlaw Star,Tenchi Muyo,Zoids & Gundam Wing.
what about you? what did you watch?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/lexxidear/tm.jpg

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

Oh I remember exactly what I watched when I was little.
I watched Sailor Moon, Magical Emi, Creamy Mami, Saint Seiya

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Wow I've got tonnes.
Sailor Moon, Keroro, Maruko-chan, Mirmo de Pon!, Ojamajo DoReMi, Pokemon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Doraemon, Yobarete Tobedete! Akubi-chan, Prince of Tennis...
I had a really happy childhood :)

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Sailor Moon, Bleach, and Prince of Tennis! :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Gundam Wing, Doraemon, Zoids, Shin-chan,
:D

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Sailor moon. Gundam, DBZ, pokemon, digimon.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Lesseee....Pokemon, Yugioh, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, etc. But Magic Knight Rayearth was and is my favorite of them. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

transformers beast wars ! card captor sakura, sailormoon, dragonball z, tenchi muyo, vandread and several others. yay for an area that "sneaks" in the anime. I didn't even know that it was anime until long after watching them and getting hooked. I have always been a fan of animation so it wasn't too hard for me to enjoy these things as well. also can't forget other styles of transformers, teenage mutant ninja turtles and gundam :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

DBZ and Pokemon :3

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

Dragon Ball Z was the main show from my youth. I watched Sailor Moon until I got fed up with the English dialogue. I watched a bit of Robotech, as well. But I hated it as a kid, unlike now.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

i don't really remember them all but i watched pokemon, hamtaro and DBZ

I don't even know why i chose this username, my names not even Lucy...

Sharon-sama

Sharon-sama

Follow your dreams...

card captor Sakura, Kodomo no Omocha, Sailor moon, Doraemon, Sampei, Hamtaro and Pokemon! XD

Don't try to excuse yourself by telling people you're doing it for someone else's sake~
Xerxes Break
Signature

sailor moon, card captors, dragon ball Z, yugioh, beyblades

Sailormoon, Doraemon, Dragon Ball

there are a few other but these are my favs XD

versusXIII

FOX-XOF

I was 5 and 6 years old. I watched: Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Digimon and Saint Seiya.
Sailor Moon was an wonderful anime that made me cry.

"I can't keep running away. I have to face the truth, accept responsibility. That's the only way I'll ever remember. The only way I'll get my life back. " - Chris Redfield
"The Death cannot die ... " - HUNK

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Gundam Wing, Pokemon, Tenchi Muyo and Digimon were a few of my firsts.

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Akazukin Cha Cha
Aoki Densetsu Shoot!
Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go
Beast Wars: Transformers (Not sure is this anime or not, but ifinf it on ANN)
BT X
Cardcaptor Sakura
Cyborg Kuro chan
Daa Daa Daa
Digimon Adventure
Dr. Slump
Dragon Ball
Doraemon
Dual Parallel! Trouble Adventures
Flame of Recca
Future GPX Cyber Formula
Fuuma no Kojiro
Gakko no Kaidan
Ganso Tensai
Gege no Kitaro
Getter Robo
Hikaru no go
Jigoku Sensei Nube
Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl
Mach GoGoGo
Magic Knight Rayearth
Mazinger
Medabot
Midori no Makibao
Minky Momo (It still airing!)
Miracle Girl
Mobile Police Patlabor
Mojacko
Ninku
Ranma 1/2
Ronin Warrior
Sakura Taisen
Saint Saiya
Samurai X
Shulato
Soar High Isami
Starzinger
Street Fighter
Time quest
Voltron
Wedding Peach,
Voltron
Yat
Yu Yu Hakuso

What a long list, never imagine I watched all of its O__o

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Izoto

Izoto

Kawaii as fuuu

DBZ, Pokemon, Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Yugioh.

Didn't even know what "anime" was back then though. I'm sure there's one I'm forgetting the name of.

Never did watch more than an episode of that garbage Sailor Moon though.

EDIT: Ronin Warriors! Shit, took me forever to find the name after all these years. Props to wikipedia.

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

Ranma! DBZ, Card Captor Sakura, Digimon, Pokemon, Beyblade
oh! such good times!

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

Mishieruu

Mishieruu

Insomniatic

Sailor Moon, YuYu Hakusho, Akazukin Chacha, Magic Knight Rayearth, El-Hazard, Detective Conan,
Rurouni Kenshin, Slam Dunk, You're Under Arrest, Sakura Wars, Flame of Recca, and Cardcaptor Sakura.

Signature

Rurouni Kenshin, Cardcaptor Sakura, You're Under Arrest, Ranma 1/2 and more.....just can't remember the rest ^^ Rurouni Kenshin is the best anime I have watched last time...

Saint Seiya , Hokuto no Ken, Kimagure Orange road, Princess Sarah, DBZ,Dr slump, Lady Georgie, Lupin, Cobra, High school Kimengumi, Ribon no Kishi , Janguru Taitei, Astroganga, Grendizer, Starzinger, Sarutobi Sasuke, Ranma 1/2, Creamy Mami, Idol densetsu Eriko, Touch, maison ikkoku,Urusei Yatsura, Sailor Moon, wingman, Captain Tsubasa, City Hunter, Rose of Versailles, Aishite Naito, atakkā yū, cat's eye, Sasuga no Sarutobi.... it's only a list of my childhood (not teen and adult ^^)

adventteenager

adventteenager

A View From Eternity's Glance

Seriously, when I was a kid around idk, 4 years old...I knew nothing about anime, I was a normie (a term that my friend defines as a non-otaku person). Luckily, I watched two movies, which happened to be Studio Ghibli films. My Neighbor Totoro and Kiki's delivery service! After that, I slowly started taking interest in anime, the best thing to happen thus far

At the dawn's approach, the darkness retreats as the warming light awakens the aging earth.Signature Image

From Age 6-14
- Pokemon
- Dragonball Z
- Sailor Moon
- Hokuto no Ken
- CardCaptor Sakura
- Beyblade
- Yu-gi-oh

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.