Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you ask your favorite manga artist? - Minitokyo

What would you ask your favorite manga artist?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Hiya!
If you had a question for your favorite anime/manga artist, what would it be? Do you wanna state or change something? Just post your question that you've always wanted to ask him/her.

To Yana Toboso (Author of Black Butler):
Dear Yana-senpai,

Could you please make Ciel have more fevers and wear a butler outfit? O_O

Thanks so much! ;D

Now your turn! You must state the author's name and what anime! :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

To Masashi Kishimoto (author of Naruto): Was it always the plan to keep stacking magical powers onto the Sharingan...? :P

To Jin Kobayashi (author of School Rumble): Was it ever planned or thought about having Yakumo hook up with harima?

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

To Yana Toboso (author of Black Butler): Will Sebastian's true form ever be COMPLETELY revealed?
To Aoyama Gosho (author of Detective Conan): Will I ever be able to see the ending of this series within this lifetime? Will Shinichi DIE? 0__0

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

To Tite Kubo (Author of Bleach): WHY ARE YOU ENDING BLEACH SO EARLY?! O_O O_O

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

I WOULD SCREAMMMMMMM AHHHHHHH! in excitement

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I agree with Walking-chan on the question to Yana... I'd also like to see this.
For Eiichiro Oda (One Piece): Where are those Ancient Weapons going to fit into the Story? They just seem so out of place...

To Clamp(xxxHolic, Blood-C, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Card Captor Sakura, X, Tokyo Babylon, Chobits and others):
Can I work with you guys?! *w*

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

to tite kubo....
can i please come and live with you? i love bleach! TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW LIKE YOU!
(at this point he'll probably be calling the police while i jump up and down like a crazy person.....)
yea....

http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpgNow your turn! You must state the author's name and what anime!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.