Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Contest for Zero and Ciel Fangirls Group! :D - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Contest for Zero and Ciel Fangirls Group! :D

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Hiya!

I am one of the admins of the Zero and Ciel Fangirls Group! I tried to put this in annoncements, but I couldn't -_-. If a moderator could help me place it in there, thank you! ^.^ Anyway, I thought, a great way to kick of spring and the opening of the group, I thought making a nice friendly contest for making wallpapers of Zero Kiryu or Ciel Phantomhive! XD XD

RULES!>.<

1.) It has to be one of the following characters: Zero or Ciel

2.) It has to be something to do with spring or at least some how represent it! O_O (Cherry Blossoms, flowers, etc.)

ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY APRIL 2ND! O_O

REWARDS! XD

Well, the only honor I can bestow is that your artwork will be placed in our gallery! XD XD
YEAH! :D :D

Please place the entry on Minitokyo first, then send it to meh! :D PM me if you have any questions! XD XD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Though you posted this in the 'Off Topic Forums'. This would have been better if you announced this using the group announcement section. While MT Members will see this, members of the group
zero-and-ciel-fangirls that aren't on your friendlist will not see this.

To announce a group announcement you can go to MY GROUPS and just click ANNOUNCE.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Toshiro-chan, I'll notify a moderator so that they can close this thread.

To post an announcement of this type in the future just hover your mouse cursor over your user name and use the drop down, then scroll down to "my groups" and left click to open your groups. There you will see an option to announce to your group. If you cant find it just click here:

my minitokyo groups

Now, just go to edit your comment above and copy and paste it in the correct forum. Let me or one of the staff know if you need further assistance.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.