Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uploading a new version over original - Minitokyo

Uploading a new version over original

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

I've tried on my image Like a Star in the Sky by boojitsu
Like a Star in the Sky by boojitsu to upload a new version over the original that includes my signature. The alternative version worked but overwriting the original did not. Any thoughts, suggestions, or ways around this?

Thank you!

-Boojitsu21

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

It takes up to 24 hours for changes to register but they're usually visible after a few minutes. Try refreshing (or hitting the f5 key) the image after a bit to see if the image has been replaced. When I refreshed yours, I could see the one with the signature on so the changes had taken place.

Signature

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Quote by alenasIt takes up to 24 hours for changes to register but they're usually visible after a few minutes. Try refreshing (or hitting the f5 key) the image after a bit to see if the image has been replaced. When I refreshed yours, I could see the one with the signature on so the changes had taken place.

Perfect, thanks for your response and checking for me. Much appreciated.

-Boojitsu21

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.