Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Dango Family - Minitokyo

Deletion of Dango Family

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ok i i did read the message i sent AND this was submitted to the sandbox before i uploaded it.

theres the sandbox thread it is from.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t72100

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Using other people's wallpapers and artworks (like from personal blogs, deviantArt, Pixiv etc.) is something we simply don't allow. It may work if you get an explicit and documented permission from the original artists but other than that, it's considered ripping and we don't allow it here.

Furthermore, that wallpaper image was resized/stretched and low in quality - it was already too pixelated and grainy as original and stretching it to fit the wallpaper resolution only decreased the quality further. Also, you basically just combined two images and added some text which is also considered low effort.

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.