Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Servants And Masters - Minitokyo

Deletion of Servants And Masters

Tagged under Fate/Zero

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote: MisaSasekage,

The scan you have submitted (Servants And Masters) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

I found another link to the scan. I didn't enlarge the image. Could I upload the linked image?
http://www.fate-zero.jp/img/noFla.jpg

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

I deleted the the picture because of the artifacts. And no on second upload, since there is still some artifacts visible. Because these digital pictures are somewhat small we are quite picky about its quality.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Oh...well okay then

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.