Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anything new? - Minitokyo

Anything new?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

I'm just so bored, and I do not know what to do. Do you guys have anything new to share?
I play the piccolo! I know...that was the most random thing anybody could have ever said...but it's something new to share!

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

im bored too autumn. get used to it. ive been bored for the rest of my life.

Ummmm...I'm bored and I have Chinese homework to
do <_<...and I have a project due on Monday

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

O.o Something new!
I also have a project, but it's due on thursday...I think
I have to research about glasses...andit's so annoying becuz there's nothing i can find about how the glasses work...

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

hm... closest to new to me if the sig *point down* ^^ other than that, seem like everyone got projects due monday saw here *piff*

Quote by Keoughhm... closest to new to me if the sig *point down* ^^ other than that, seem like everyone got projects due monday saw here *piff*

You have a project too?

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

o__o;; Well, I have All-Region auditions for band on Monday. I squeak between each note. ^^;; But other than that, my life is just running through it's dull coarse.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.