Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of GF13-017NJ Shining Gundam - Minitokyo

deletion of GF13-017NJ Shining Gundam

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

I'm sorry if this is a late request, but a week and 6 days ago, a scan that was the same size as
Gundam Perfect Files - GF13-017NJ Shining Gundam

was deleted. However, before the one that Fenafir submitted, I submitted a smaller version, and then found the same size version and updated mine so as not to have it deleted. If possible, I would like the return of my scan.

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I've deleted yours because you have updated it two days after Fenafir submitted her scan. Now I don't have the chance to see your previous version. It looks like you have taken Fenafir's version to update your version. There is no way to prove the opposite so I can't restore your scan.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

the only way to notice mine was first, was because if you looked at it in the G Gundam gallery, the two were side by side, but mine was the first one then Fenafir's but you would have to restore it for a little while to check, I think

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Yours was first submitted but we count the update time. If you update it later it's the same as submitting it later. Because of that I won't restore your submission. Next time just don't update your scan after someone submits it.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.