Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help me! userpage problem! - Minitokyo

help me! userpage problem!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

This problem started this morning, when I go to my userpage, a message show up saying an error show up on the database and ask if the problem doesn't get fix in 10 minutes to report it. It be a whole day and I still have this issues. Please help me out with this problem I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when I tried to reply I took notice of this, do you happen to have any html/css coding at all on your userpage? sometimes this might be the cause of it. try clearing that out if there is any by visiting the css page via hovering over your user name and going to profile css, http://my.minitokyo.net/css the link in case you can't hover over your name, some browsers are like that. if you have nothing on your page, then there's really nothing more to be done except wait for the higher powers to be to come by and look into the situation. won't be too long, be patient while you wait :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I sent the higher up a message, he'll take a look at it when he wakes up. ^_~

Signature Image

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

i still have the problem, it hasn't gotten resolved yet.

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Problem solved, thread closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.