Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My First anime vector. - Minitokyo

My First anime vector.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Hi people.
This is the first time I'm vectoring from a anime picture. And I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas what to do with it after I've finished. What I mean is, what sort of background should I put in, or should I add some other characters, or whatever. The gradient took awhile to get the positioning right. But this is what I've done so far. The red circles are the parts I've done so far. Yes, I'm using Illustrator. I find it easier to use vectors in it. Also I know I have gotten that far but I don't have that much free time. :(
http://i47.tinypic.com/29azcd4.jpg

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

waoh *o* love the vector so far :3 i used to make vectors but i stopped a while ago :|
as for the background, i recommand sumthin with high buildings "u vector em as well" or if ur lazy xp u could add sum stuffs like hmm like he was fighting n so! Or just simple brushes :3
Goodluck! <:

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Cool thanks. I'll check it out and post here for updates :D

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the outline looks a tiny bit jagged, but this is your first attempt, because the areas you've circled are not jagged, so tweaking that a tiny bit around the rest of the guy is good. or it could be how the image is shared/seen, what you see probably isn't like that at all. but for the background, something like a forest perhaps? or just leave it as nothing but a solid color, the choice is entirely up to you of course. although a forest, possibly some cute animals, since, in the anime, he does have a thing for cute animals, maybe a panda perched somewhere in the background? a chibi panda would look just too cute ! other than that, looking good, can't wait to see the updates to it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

:D Thanks Anelxxuan. I don't know about the Panda thing though. I'll hopefully have some time today to do some more. I'm doing this vector job for J.C. Le Roux so it's taking up quite a bit of my time :(

Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

np ^^ and ill often drop by here to check ur updates :D

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

:D thanks. I can give you a link to check out the J.C. Le Roux job I'm doing if you want :)

Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

sure, gimme that link ;)

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Ok. :) Here is the link. I've made them spot colours because they are pantone colours and will probably be litho printed. I'm not finished with it yet but it took a quite a while to do the crest.
I know the quality looks crap but thats just cause I had to reduce the file size for the jpg

Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

waoh u drew that ? looks totally amazing! tho as u said its not yet completed but so far, it looks rly great~ :3
the details r cool :D looks like a football club motto hehe x3 goodluck with the rest! ;)

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Ok done with the J.C. Le Roux one. Now for the other one THEN I can carry on with the Al vector. Here's the finished product.

Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

looks so clean :D love the final result n the touches u added :3 even the colors they match together nicely ~ <:
keep makin more~ :D

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Haha. I was a job. Distell (The company who does the media for them and lots of different alcohol companys) asked my to make two different sized ones. So thats one.
Oh crap! I just noticed that I forgot to put in two more crests in the rectangles.

Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

so u gonna fill the two white boxes with sum text maybe ?

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

No the crest is going there at the bottom and I think it will be diecut out so when they fold it up (Cause it'll probably be a box for the bottles) you can see the bottle through there.

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Personal discussions should really be conducted in GB rather than in the forum.

Signature Image

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Quote by fireflywishesPersonal discussions should really be conducted in GB rather than in the forum.

Sorry Fireflywishes. :(

Ok here's a update:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2copthy.jpg

merged: 06-25-2012 ~ 11:38am
:D Ok. I'm done outlining it! Finally!
http://i49.tinypic.com/ht8aht.jpg
Now to start the with the fill colours. O.O

merged: 06-26-2012 ~ 03:40pm
Ok another update:
http://i50.tinypic.com/zkgux2.jpg
Almost there! I know the chin looks a bit off but I'm still busy with it. What do you think? :D

Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

woah *o* the vector looks so clean n nice! Love how smooth it looks x3
cant wait to see the full version of it :D

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Ok! Finally finished the vectoring part of it!
Here is the finished vector of it. Now to see what else I can do with it :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.