Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help me! wallpaper missing! - Minitokyo

help me! wallpaper missing!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

Hi not to long ago I use to had an issue toward my user page but now that it fix, another problem had occurred, some how when I go to my user page, my wallpaper that I recently submitted doesn't show at all. Please help me out with this matter I would appreciate it.

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I think the reason your wallpaper doesn't appear on your page might be because it was deleted by a Moderator... You should've received a deletion PM explaining why. If it was deleted the Bug Report forum isn't the right place for this thread because that's not a bug...

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

No it hast I type the title of my wall and it show it in the gallery but it not showing it on my user page

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Your Vegeta art is still there if that's what you're talking about, but that's in the indy-art section. If you click on "More Information" on the right side of your userpage under your username and avatar there's a list, under the first section called "Art" it says you have submitted no wallpaper.

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

Oh ok if my vegeta is in the indy- art section, would it still show on my userpage. Sorry about that I thought it was a wallpaper.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yup, it's in the indy-art section, you can even type in Vegeta's name is the search box, go to indy-art and you'll see it. It's still in the gallery^^ That's okay :) It should still appear on your userpage though...

I can see it on here: http://thepromiseland.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=2

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

Yeah I could see it but it strange that it doesn't show up on the user page

merged: 06-07-2012 ~ 02:17am
Thank you for helping I found how to fix the problem LOL :)

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

You're welcome^^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.