Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of a Luna Luna (from Queen's Blade) scan - Minitokyo

Deletion of a Luna Luna (from Queen's Blade) scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ermenegildo

Ermenegildo

I'm Don Hal!

Quote: Ermenegildo,

The image you have submitted (Moon Dancer) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

I found a nice pose of Queen's Blade character "Luna Luna" and thought it would go well...
All who know Queen's Blade will tell it's quite an Ecchi anime/game/etc. Among the characters, Luna Luna's outfit is very revealing (if not the most) and could be called "provocative" in some ways, so i tagged it under the Ecchi tag...

Anyways, I'd wanna know why it was deleted even though there are lots of queen's blade pics that could be as "provocative" as the one i uploaded.
Thanks

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Too much of her crotch parts were showing which we do not allow.

Ermenegildo

Ermenegildo

I'm Don Hal!

well too bad... but thx, i'll have it on mind next time i try upload something

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.