Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't add anime to watch list - Minitokyo

Can't add anime to watch list

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Fujiupoma

Fujiupoma

Gyabo

Cant add anime to watch list. it has happend with quite a few animies

Subete wo te ni irete
Subete wo ushinatte

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Is there any series in particular that you can't add?

Fujiupoma

Fujiupoma

Gyabo

Junjuo Romantica and Nodame Cantabile. But I've added them now. Had to try 16 times

Subete wo te ni irete
Subete wo ushinatte

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

As it worked for me on the first try when I tested it on Junjou Romantica, is it possible that you were having an internet connection issue? It did take my computer a while longer to update it than usual, but just by waiting about 15 seconds it worked on the first try.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Fujiupoma

Fujiupoma

Gyabo

No it didn't take long

Subete wo te ni irete
Subete wo ushinatte

angel26278

angel26278

Lelouch and Gokudera's lover

I have the same problem since last Wednesday, I can not add new series to my watchlist.
I tried several times but always get the same error message
Hope you can help
although only one, I want to add (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it depends on the series, if it's not on mt you can't add it regardless, nor can one be added if it doesn't have a valid ability to add. what exactly are you trying to add, it was asked earlier, please list those series you cannot add so it can help clear up the problem some. but reborn is valid, also look through the tag system, sometimes adding anime to your watchlist via the tag then the main page actually helps and does a better, more fitting job than trying to use the watchlist alone. that doesn't always work so perfectly than using the top search bar, searching for said anime, on that page find the add to watchlist and then it will transfer you over to a new page, follow from there. also typos in what you're trying to add plays a factor/part in this as well. hope some of this is somewhat helpful

BuBbLeS!

Signature

angel26278

angel26278

Lelouch and Gokudera's lover

thanks for the help, angelxxuan, I could add to the list

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.