Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of my Indy Art - Minitokyo

Deletion of my Indy Art

page 1 of 1 3 total items

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

Hi everyone..
i have a problem which is that i had submit an Indy art that has deleted because it is just the same as an old one i submitted yesterday with a few changes.
Well ..i get why they deleted it but i couldn't find the way to make the two versions of the Indy arts shown in the same page so none of them wold be deleted.so if you know please answer.
PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Doubt that this should be in the Bug Reports forum, next time please try to post such problems into the Deletion Appeals.

I just browsed the Indy Art section that time , so this is pretty obvious - DUPLICATE SUBMISSION. Juts cause you made a few changes on it, doesn't means that you can submit it again as a new piece. For such cases, there is a UPDATE button, just above your description where can replace the previous version with the new, edited one. Also there is a possibility to submit a Alternative Version if you want keep both. (this rather useful for vectors where you can submit a version with background and a simple overlay)
With reading the FAQ you can avoid such trivial matters.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

Thanks so much for the help (even though i feel like a dumb now "^_^)
you really helped me and sorry that i bothered you but I'm only new here so i don't know much.
Thanks again

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.