Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sailor Moon - a new deal? - Minitokyo

Sailor Moon - a new deal?

Tagged under Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I've read few minutes ago that Toei Animation announced new episodes for Sailor Moon to celebrate the twenty-years of the anime. What do you think about this news? Is it just a rumor or someone read something similar? How many fans wait the new episodes? I hope we could finally see all the senshi this time in a great new battle.

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

nope it's official, it's a work in action and it's coming in 2013, I want to see the new anime, I'm a moderate sailormoon fan and I wonder if they will use the older style or use the modern of more cgi and computer and less hand drawn and the likes. but over all I want to see the outcome, I felt it ended blandly the first go around, glad another season will be appearing, either it being short or a movie here and there, it's all good with me :)

At the July 6, 2012, event celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Sailor Moon, Momoiro Clover Z, Kodansha, and Naoko Takeuchi announced that a remake of the Sailor Moon anime was in production. It is scheduled to premier in Summer 2013 for a simultaneous worldwide release. Momoiro Clover Z will perform the theme songs source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailormoon

well look at the long bracket of trigun and it's movie, so perhaps this is something similar to bring more light/love or possibly new love to one of the older series

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks for the infos Angelxxuan.

I don't know if I'll like a remake with the same love that I felt for the old version. It's a milestone for me, almost sure a new version will not have the same impact (I'm talking just for myself). But I'm enough happy that Toei Animation wants to make a renewal anime version, any announcement that rotates around SM is a good news :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.