Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MYB is back! - WALL THIS AGAIN! : WALLPAPER CONTEST- - Minitokyo

MYB is back! - WALL THIS AGAIN! : WALLPAPER CONTEST-

Group announcement by Make-your-best

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

First Contest: SUMMER/WINTER ART: WALLPAPER&INDYART CONTEST

- WALL THIS AGAIN! : WALLPAPER CONTEST-

This contest was proposed some mounths ago by Kurumi (thanks a lot!), who took the idea from a meme on DA :D

Unfortunally this contest can’t be for “everyone”, but only for member that are “wallers” at least from one year!

Just let me explain: the idea of this contest is to take an OLD work and re-make it!
You have to take the same image, to reproduce the wall more or less like you did that time (it hasn’t to be exactly like the old one, but it has to be recognizable that is a “remake” of your old work), but you have to improve it, with the new knowledge that you learned until now:3

The “old” wall hasn’t to be upload here on MT, but it has to be upload on somewhere in internet where you can prove that it was actually a work older than an year!

Then:
- after you upload your wallpaper, that has to follow MT's POLICY, advise me with a post in this topic
- remember to write in the description that your work was made for THIS contest, and add a link to this topic :)
- If you want, you can use the same work for the other contest, but it has to follow the rules from both contests :)

PRIZES
- AWARD for the First of MT MEMBERS' rank (MT Members' choice award)
- AWARD for the First Place of Judges' rank (Judges' choice award)
- AWARDs for the First/Second/Third Place of the final rank
---> The First Place of the Final Rank will be use for the new graphic of the group!
All awarded works will be add in the FEATURED GALLERY ITEMS of the group :)

nb: remember that you have to be a member of the group to partecipate in this contest!

This contest will be closed on 18 DECEMBER 2012 at midnight GMT.

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

wow this is a nice contest :D but old wall huh, maybe I have to search through my files xD;

Signature Image

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

copy/paste from the other topic:

Oh, I forgot to write a thing: since I would like to partecipate in both contests, if there are two people for each contest (or we can have the same two judges for both) that would like to be judges, I will be really happy :3

Just remember that a "judge" have to satisfied these requirements:

Quote: CAN I BE A JUDGE ?
Yes, you can! Obviously you have to be a member of the group, and at least you have to have:
- LEVEL1 of "Quality waller" Achievement;
- LEVEL 2 of "Popular Waller" Achievement;
- LEVEL 2 of " Prolific Waller" Achievement;
plus you have to be a member of MT from no less than 6 months ^_^

Oooh, what a good idea for a contest. :D

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Aaaand we have two judges * applause*
SRSN and RISSA proposed themself :D

and so...I also can partecipate in this one *_*

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

HOW DID I MISS THIS. I've been off for a while, but I will definitely participate in this :D

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

copy/past from the SUMMER/WINTER: WALLPAPER&INDYART CONTEST's topic

Quote: OKEY people, since there aren't any entries, and also I'm pretty busy (like ALWAYS in this year -.-) I decided to postcipate hte deadline, and now you have TWO EXTRA MOUNTHS!
I hope it would be enough :3 For you and for me XD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.