Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 little help? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

how do i make the water jet from the fountain (don't know exactly how to name it) actually look more like water?
also any tips for how do i add some texture to the trees more to the back? i'm quite satisfied with the bush but the ones more behind are still bugging me.
here's the image link
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9urHbX2PT8U/UAMXbJdVo-I/AAAAAAAACXE/WAAcC5L2Wgk/s1596/Sulolia.JPG

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

wish I could help fully on the picture, but what you got going now I rather like this, you could try drawing out more water from the jets perhaps? if you're going for a night/dark scene the trees look good as is. here are some help here on the site, these are some ideas to work with Water,Fountain and Forest while you wait for others to come along and help, provide guides and so forth. but this piece got great promise and I hope the links are somewhat helpful when it comes to providing some help with other things in the piece you're having trouble out of.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

To have the water spouts look more like water, they need to have water falling (since gravity says it is to be so.)

Instead of having the tops be so rounded and defined, make them a bit more spread out. (hard to describe.)

I googled "Water show" and see if any of those images might be able to give you a good reference CLICK

EDIT: This one looks closest to the water shown in your piece...

Signature Image

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

Thank you firefly that last pic indeed is the perfect help \o/ gonna work on it a bit more now
Hopefully tonight i'll have it in a better way

merged: 07-17-2012 ~ 01:29am
this topic can be closed already posted the finished piece ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.