Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can't update friends list - Minitokyo

can't update friends list

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Fujiupoma

Fujiupoma

Gyabo

cannot update friends list

Subete wo te ni irete
Subete wo ushinatte

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Hmmmmm do u know y does a message come up

SetsunaYuki

SetsunaYuki

~Lucifer Tama~

Me too,
What should I do?>.<

If they laugh at you because you are different, laugh at them because they are all the sameSignature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

here a few days back there were quite a few data base errors and errors in general, have you all tried this again and see if it is still happening? sometimes bugs have a way of working themselves out and behaving accordingly. if not please report back to this thread that it's still going on or not, that way the issue can be resolved. I'm not having any trouble with friend's list, so maybe the problem has been resolved. were you all trying to remove people, add people or what? this way, if the bug is still going on we can clear things up and help the admin along in resolving this issue.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.