Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how butterflies become - Minitokyo

how butterflies become

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

yep forget everything you know about metamorphosis because this is how a butterfly becomes lol
in fact i'm not satisfied with this piece yet, i got the feet too small for her upper body but i still want to try and save this though i know the paper will be marked.
anyhow i'm planning on adding ripped gloves that goes up to her uper arm and ripped socks showing off her feet fingers but the background is what bugs me the most after all the above explanation lol (the only thing i'm totally happy with is the butterfly)

so guys give me some thoughts on this: should i add more butterflies and make the background a little more dark? do you think little floating lights would be good as well or it's just a waste of eraser?

here's the pic XD:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ASbKjvl-0UU/UCmGlF4QIzI/AAAAAAAACiA/mHW4Ia-fX-g/s1000/howbutterfliesbecome.JPG

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the wings of the girl and the hands are in great proportion, but, I agree, the feet are slightly off. I find ripped clothing to be good for this one, it's like she's been in battle or something. for the background, let's see, more butterflies might put too much busy work, but as is, it looks unfinished and/or bland. so, various butterflies would work, possibly some flowers? mushrooms? like she's in the forest floor? the floating lights might be strange for this piece, might look like an accident on paper if kept in monochrome. hope that didn't offend, and can't wait to see what comes of it next

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

just the hand that was holding the foot was also a bit smaller so here is a little study with the ripped clothes added, they gave it whole different feel she somehow seems kinda evil to me now lol XD
i added some more butterfly shapes the wings will follow the one being created.
the mushroom idea had sounded kinda nice but i already made her clothes on a 'flat' surface so i have to study what to do, i'm afraid if i try to add a forest kinda stuff behind it will become too crowded so i'll try the flowers lol
how it's looking so far https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-E5u9CBpxW6s/UCq83dmMLoI/AAAAAAAACiY/t7J16pboTRk/s1000/howbutterfliesbecome2.JPG

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yes yes ! much better ! but the naked foot and hand is still sort of not proportioned right to me :( maybe some ripped clothing on those might give the illusion of the size off sort of thing? I'm really liking it thus far but the only problem is the foot and hand, but over all I'm really liking the outcome of this !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

looking at the computer screen i do agree with you about the size of the naked foot, i'll try to work on it tomorrow... i didn't really want to add more repped clothes on it because that part would get too dark and clothed lol maybe after figuring out on what exactly she's sitting i can correct that better.
earlier when i was posting my reply i thought about making the 'ripped' idea something like a frame for her and the butterflies but am not sure yet, still doing background reserch XD

merged: 08-15-2012 ~ 02:04am
The idea came striking like lightening XD
I've always loved water better than green trees so other than a forest i'll go for a watterfal into a cave she was feeling lonelly inside the cave to she decided to create butterflies to keep her company XD
Let's see if i suceed
preview: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DVgBBNKbimU/UCrogUfnoOI/AAAAAAAACiw/0ENqCGvHFBU/s1000/howbutterfliesbecome3.JPG

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the scribble lines oh my ! but I like the idea you got going much better, water inside in a cave sounds like fun. could help explain the ripped clothing as well, she was in a fight over something and creating the butterflies because she feels lonely. go for it !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

lol i guess i succeeded i already uploaded the doujinsh so this thread can be closed! <3

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.