Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I hate it when... - Minitokyo

I hate it when...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Feel like complaining? Here's the perfect thread for you. Fool-proof and everything. Start with "I hate it when..." then finish the sentence. Ok, here I go:

I hate it when a book I've craved for months finally comes out and I can't buy and read it immediately.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

I hate it when my alarm clock goes off in the morning.
:(

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I hate it when my co-worker sneaks up on me and scares me half to death... Every day >.<

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

I hate it when I'm eating at somebody's house and I don't like anything on the table but I have to swallow every bite because it'll be rude to leave the meal untouched.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

I hate it when I got that feel that I keep on forgetting something ;n;

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

I hate it when people display their own stupidity in the most ostentatious ways.

- The Doctor

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I hate it when people slooooowly drive on the merging lane, then take off as soon as they hit the highway, instead of gaining speed with the long distance they just had to use.

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

I hate it when people keep interrupting me when I'm reading.

- The Doctor

^Finally someone who understands my life.

I hate it when I've just put music on and the song is getting to the good part, but then I have to pause it to go do something :(

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

^ SO TRUE

I hate it when people don't show manners.

- The Doctor

I hate it when my avvie takes days to finish uploading -w-

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

I hate it when I have to get up so early every morning -_________________-

- The Doctor

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Guys, please make all further posts in THIS pre-existing thread.

I'll be closing this one know, but please feel free to post on the older thread. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.