Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submit Review Problem - Minitokyo

Submit Review Problem

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I posted this in the wrong section before. Sry. Anyways, I've tried countless times to submit a review. Everytime I did, this comes up.

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY gallery_items.favorites DESC LIMIT 6' at line 11
at
SELECT gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id WHERE gallery_items.aid = ORDER BY gallery_items.favorites DESC LIMIT 6

Please help! I spent a long time writing that lengthy review! Help!

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

People, when you get that, it means it worked, please dont refresh because itll resubmit again >_<

i had to to delete your duplicates :X

Check the review section, its there -_-

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Oh......... Then why does it say there's an error in my whatever? I was expecting a thing like the images, where it's going to say something like http://reviews.minitokyo.net/submit/success or something like that in the address bar and then be taken to the review. How are people going to know it worked when it say error on there? :/

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Open another browser and go into the review section, refresh it to see if your review was submitted....thats the only way to be sure. I dont like deleting duplicate reviews >_<

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Sry to cause you trouble. XD But, how are people going to know that? So, naturally, they will think they did something wrong, like I did (or maybe it's because of my iq...)

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

No more problems, review error has been fixed ^___^

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.