Is this Minitokyo Worthy o3o ?

Tagged under Umineko no Naku Koro ni

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

HatedAngel

HatedAngel

《《Queen Of The V¤¡d》》

Cancel

Hello again, as usual I am here to see if this is postworthy because I fear I already have a few strike against me (due to tryign to post other things in the past, and thus makign me a paranoid parrot)
ANYWAY:
Here's the image:
http://fav.me/d5hj72u

if not, anything I can adjust?

also would this be better off as a indy art or a wallpaper?
credits:
Page I traced: http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y363/TC-Disasteress/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-841920.jpg
Character/ series: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni by Ryukishi07

My hobbies include penguins, bad jokes, and long walks to the fridge.
Signature
	Image "I am the Outsider, and this is my mark"

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Cancel

Worthy, SO worthy :) :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

Mmmmmm, pretty sure it'd be Indy Art since I think the Wallpaper Mods are starting to get a bit more strict about close-up shots for walls... I'll try and poke one of them to get their opinion.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

I would fav it that's for sure, I find it worthy, and you could break it down into two sizes maybe for this site to download? not quite certain about that one. I clicked on the image in question and it goes large then larger, so not certain if that's a da thing or what. but I can't see why it wouldn't be accepted here, I don't see anything majorly wrong with it.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Cancel

The vector is very neat and all but I agree that it would be better as Indy Art since it's basically a traced close-up of a manga page. Wallpapers still require a bit more creativity and originality when it comes to backgrounds.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.