Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is this Minitokyo Worthy o3o ? - Minitokyo

Is this Minitokyo Worthy o3o ?

Tagged under Umineko no Naku Koro ni

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Hello again, as usual I am here to see if this is postworthy because I fear I already have a few strike against me (due to tryign to post other things in the past, and thus makign me a paranoid parrot)
ANYWAY:
Here's the image:
http://fav.me/d5hj72u

if not, anything I can adjust?

also would this be better off as a indy art or a wallpaper?
credits:
Page I traced: http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y363/TC-Disasteress/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-841920.jpg
Character/ series: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni by Ryukishi07

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Worthy, SO worthy :) :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Mmmmmm, pretty sure it'd be Indy Art since I think the Wallpaper Mods are starting to get a bit more strict about close-up shots for walls... I'll try and poke one of them to get their opinion.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I would fav it that's for sure, I find it worthy, and you could break it down into two sizes maybe for this site to download? not quite certain about that one. I clicked on the image in question and it goes large then larger, so not certain if that's a da thing or what. but I can't see why it wouldn't be accepted here, I don't see anything majorly wrong with it.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

The vector is very neat and all but I agree that it would be better as Indy Art since it's basically a traced close-up of a manga page. Wallpapers still require a bit more creativity and originality when it comes to backgrounds.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.