Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper / A Day Out - Minitokyo

Wallpaper / A Day Out

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Hi.
My wallpaper A Day Out got deleted.

The message was:
Due to a joint agreement between the staff of Pixiv and Minitokyo, all non-published scans originating from Pixiv are to be removed from the Minitokyo gallery. This also includes wallpapers that feature Pixiv artwork.

I know now that the background was from Pixiv & that I'm not allowed to use their images. I there a way I can find out what images are from Pixiv? For example this image. I would like to use it but I don't want to redesign the whole wallpaper only to find that it's from Pixiv and have to find another background.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: Ok I worked on it a bit today. Would this be ok now? New image

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Generally speaking, Zerochan is not a very reliable site when it comes to artwork sources, mostly because a lot of them come from various other sites like deviantART and Pixiv whose artworks we don't accept. It doesn't really help either that most of them aren't properly tagged under such sources and basically every artist that drew those pictures is tagged under 'Mangaka', whether they're from Pixiv, dA or 'official' mangaka for the series.
If you don't see the 'Pixiv' tag as source next to the image but you're not sure about it, you can save the image and upload it on SauceNAO and see if there are any matches. If the image is clear and from Pixiv, chances are SauceNAO will find it.

Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Thanks Alenas.
I checked and it doesn't find any of the same image. So would I be able to upload the image?
The link for the "final" image is in the first post.

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Well, it's tagged under the 'Screenshot' so since it looks pretty good in quality, I suppose you could use it although I think some of the aspects look a bit odd.

For instance, they look a bit out of place in a more contemporary looking setting. Maybe something more medieval would look better. Some of the shadows don't match like Kirara's and Shippou's - Shippou is technically in mid-air so the higher the object is from the ground, the shadow is smaller and less prominent. Sango and Miroku's heights are odd, too - it looks like they're either both kneeling in that yard or they're very, very short. Since Kagome and Inuyasha are closest to the viewer, they should be slightly bigger. And last, composition-wise, I think there are simply too many characters in the wall so it's hard to focus on the wallpaper as a whole when our eyes constantly stray over all the aspects so perhaps a different background and less characters would make it look more consistent.

Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

You're right XD
Thanks, I'll try see if I can find a better background and try fix all of your suggestions.

merged: 11-13-2012 ~ 12:11pm
Ok I've changed it quite a bit. Is this ok?
http://i47.tinypic.com/11v33it.jpg

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.