Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music/Literature - Minitokyo

Music/Literature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Well I am evil and an econ guy so
Music: Classical , and Alt Rock like "the mars volta"
As for
Lit: the french Noir like "the stranger" and "the postmen always rings twice" and extentionalism and also there is "blindness" but thats just the evil part of me.

i like classical music. and about literature... i don't read much but i like charles dickens

i love reading fantasy, i just love reading fantasy books. I love saga of Darren Shan, even though is a childred reading book.
I listen to all sort of music, but i generally like japanese music

Sicaria

guild scion

I listen to all sorts of music- everything from jpop to rap to orchestral. It really depends on my mood alot. But I love Linkin Park!!!!!! I never get tired of listening to them :) 3 Doors Down is also another one of my favourites. For reading I love fantasy, sci-fi, and poetry. Emily Dickinson is my all time favourite poet with William Blake close behind (I'm bad, I know a few of their poems off by heart ^_^' ). Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and just about anything by Garth Nix. You should try some of his stuff- I have a feeling you might like him.

My only comfort is the night gone black...

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

music: grindcore (groinchurn, circle of dead children), gabber/hardcore techno (Omar Santana), vocal jazz (Nina Simone), and some alternative (Cranes, Lush)
books: fantasy (David Gemmell, Robert Jordan), History, some true crime (but only about the profilers not about the actual killers) and mythology/fairy tales

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Oy there Winny! Havent seen yah for awhile now...

Well im pretty much random on me music side....usually game/anime OST's and instrumentals will get me going but also it varies between the alt rock side to JPOP or even kpop..... ^_^'

Lit:......books....yes....bookies! i love my fantasy side! yeah HP is great...despite what other people say.. >=( ^_^'

Ive been pretty much zapped into a world of fantasy since i started reading....and well i wont list my favourite stories...for it will be endless... ^_^' ^_^'

ive recently started reading some Korean stories....there are many great love ones out there :)

poems are great to read...im not much of writer i think... ^_^'

Signature Image

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I guess with music it's Nu-metal.
KoRn, all time time, and occasionaly Adema. But KoRn's all I ever listen to now.
Books, interesting bios, or horror/mystery-suspense

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.