Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Rei Kuroki - Minitokyo

Deletion of Rei Kuroki

Tagged under Eden Eternal

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote: MisaSasekage,

The scan you have submitted (Rei Kuroki) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

As far as I could see I thought the size was good and thought it would be okay for submission. I also didn't enlarge it as it was taken directly from the official site; which I could link you to if that would help?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

What you've posted is the automated message. At the very end of the PM should be the specific notes from the Mod who deleted your scan.

Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I looked back over it to double check and see if I missed anything, the only info there is the automated message.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

It was low quality, because of the jpeg artifacts on it.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

There's three different sizes of the wallpaper here: http://www.vividred.net/special/index.html Do all three have the jpeg artifacts?

Fenafir

Fenafir

The website versions are much better, why did you change the quality on yours to begin with?

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I didn't change the quality I just downloaded the 1920x1050 version to my desktop and then uploaded it here, so I'm not sure what messed it up...maybe something happened while I was uploading it? Because my internet was running a bit slow at the time. I could download and try to upload it again to see if the quality comes out any better?

Fenafir

Fenafir

Okay then, you may reupload if you want

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.