Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some questions regarding scans and achievments - Minitokyo

Some questions regarding scans and achievments

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I have several questions and I hope that I chose the right place for this. x)
1) I have 15 scans but after one of them was deleted and then restored the number of my scans started to be shown as 14. Can it be fixed? I thought it was a temporal bug but this number doesn't change.
2) I wish to replace my old scan with an exact same pic (also self-scanned of course) but from another source. The old version is a magazine page and has some text over it. The newer version is textless because I've scanned it from an artbook and its quality is higher. Should I submit this new pic as a new scan and report my own old scan as a duplicate? Or should I just update my old submission, changing the current pic to another file? If so, how should I ask the moderators to remove some tags that will become wrong after that? Some tags like "magazine page" and so on, I mean. It wasn't me who added them originally so I can't remove them myself.
3) Can somebody tell me about the Quality Scanner achievement please? I do not seem to understand it all. The information about this achievement is: Level 1. Get an average of 10 favorites per scan. My average score of favs is 34 per scan. This achievement is not unlocked for me yet. Does it mean that I should submit a certain number of scans (50 for example) and have them accumulate more than 10 favs per scan? Or am I misunderstanding something?
I will be very grateful to have my questions answered. It is a little bit hard for me to search for information at this site because I am not a native speaker. I try my best to follow the rules and do not want to cause any troubles for MT users and moderators. ^^

current anime obsession: K Project (since 2012)

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

2) I recommend updating the old one instead of submitting a new version. Aside from not appearing in the "recent" section, there aren't any drawbacks to doing so (and that's what that option is for anyway).
I can remove the wrong tags if need be; just shoot me a PM with the tags you want removed after you're done :)

I don't know about the rest, sorry. They sound like bugs, to be honest.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Thanks a lot for your help. ^^ I will keep that in mind, especially if some new wrong tags will be added to my submissions.

current anime obsession: K Project (since 2012)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.