Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Psycho-Pass scan - Minitokyo

Psycho-Pass scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

About my Psycho-Pass scan Public Safety Bureau Unit 1 by Aliceblond
Public Safety Bureau Unit 1 by Aliceblond
my message says:

Quote by Aliceblond,

The scan you have submitted (Public Safety Bureau Unit 1) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

1) Is 1,121,280 smaller than 1,000,000? (1280x876 - the scan's dimensions)
2)-3) Will you show please? I can't see nor artifacts nor enlargment signs. The scan is not 100% good but it keeps up to MT standards.
I didn't have any other explanations, this is the complete quote.

current anime obsession: K Project (since 2012)

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

"Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted."

The dimension fits yes but the usable characters are small (crop the individual characters and they fall under the pixel limit) and mostly covered in text. The scan itself is not great quality either, jpeg and scanning artifacts and binding distortion. When we keep really small scan we have to be picky about its quality and seeing how this scan is small and full of flaws its a no to restore.

And on the other hand, you keep dusty, durty and no good pics like this
GUILTY CROWN#604044

in the gallery. Of course that scan has higher quality than the one I've found, according to your logic.
No point in arguing, I understand. The moderators are always right. :)

current anime obsession: K Project (since 2012)

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

I'm not here to talk about that GC scan and just because your scans got rejected you don't have to be such a wise ass about it. Its just a scan and seeing how popular these shows are I'm sure there will be an even better quality of these scans coming up in the future (or get yourself a copy and scan it yourself). Not everything we do and run here can make everyone happy. If you find our logic unjust then go find some other website. Nobody is forcing you to stay.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.