Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Anime series in 2012 - Minitokyo

Best Anime series in 2012

page 1 of 1 20 total items

now, my famous annual poll about the best anime series of the year

there is a list of all animes in 2012 i wanna now in your opinion which was the best anime in this year

A

Accel World
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
Aikatsu!
AKB0048
Amagami
The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Another (novel)
Aoi Sekai no Chūshin de
Aquarion Evol
Arashi no Yoru ni
Atchi Kotchi

B

Bakemonogatari
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Bakuman
Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes
Beyblade
Beyblade: Metal Fusion
Beyblade: Shogun Steel
Binbō-gami ga!
Black Rock Shooter
Blast of Tempest
Bodacious Space Pirates
Boku no Imōto wa "Ōsaka Okan"
Brave 10
Btooom!
Busou Shinki
Busou Shinki (anime)

C

Campione!
Cardfight! Vanguard
Chiisai Oyaji Nikki
Chitose Get You!
Chō Soku Henkei Gyrozetter
Chōyaku Hyakunin isshu: Uta Koi
Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!
Code:Breaker

D

Daily Lives of High School Boys
Danball Senki
Dog Days (anime)
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

E

Eagle Talon (anime)
Eureka Seven: AO

F

The Familiar of Zero
Fate/Zero
Folktales from Japan
From the New World (novel)

G

Gin Tama
Ginga e Kickoff!

G cont.

Girls und Panzer
Gokujyo
Gon (manga)
Grandpa Danger

H

Haitai Nanafa
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Hakuōki
Hayate the Combat Butler
Hidamari Sketch
High School DxD
Hiiro no Kakera
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere
Hyōka

I

Inazuma Eleven GO (manga)
Initial D
Inu x Boku SS
Is This a Zombie?
Ixion Saga DT

J

Jewelpet (anime)
Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Jormungand (manga)
Joshiraku

K

K (anime)
Kamisama Kiss
Kids on the Slope
Kill Me Baby
Kimi to Boku (manga)
Kingdom (manga)
The Knight in the Area
Kokoro Connect
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru!
Kuroko's Basketball
Kuromajo-san ga Toru!

L

La storia della Arcana Famiglia
Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne
Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father!
Little Busters!
Love, Elections & Chocolate
Lupin III
Lychee Light Club

M

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Medaka Box
Moyasimon: Tales of Agriculture
Muv-Luv
Mysterious Girlfriend X

N

Natsuiro Kiseki

N cont.

Natsume's Book of Friends
Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Ninja Hattori-kun

O

Oniichan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Ozuma

P

Paboo & Mojies
A Penguin's Troubles
Phi Brain: Puzzle of God
Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki
Pretty Rhythm
Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future
The Prince of Tennis
Psycho-Pass
Pururun! Shizuku-chan

Q

Queen's Blade Rebellion

R

Recorder and Randsell
Robotics;Notes

S

Saint Seiya Omega
Saki (manga)
Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo
Sankarea
Scan2Go
Seitokai no Ichizon
Sengoku Collection
Senki Zesshō Symphogear
Shima Shima Tora no Shimajirō
Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan
Shirokuma Cafe
Smile PreCure!
So, I Can't Play H?
Space Brothers (manga)
Suki-tte Ii na yo.
Sword Art Online

T

Tanken Driland
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
Tari Tari
Teekyū
Thermae Romae
To Love-Ru
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Tsuritama

W

Waiting in the Summer
Wooser's Hand-to-Mouth Life

Y

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
Yurumates
YuruYuri

Z

Zetman

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

i really enjoyed Kuroko no Basket, Chihayafuru (looking forward to their second season :D), Hyouka and Chouyaku Hyakunin Isshu

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

SMILE PRECURE! XD XD AIKATSU! XD XD And Zexal all the way~! @_@ XD I'm so weird ;D
SWORD ART ONLINE! XD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

i don't finish yet chihayafuru and SAO but i know are great both

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

This is a hard one but for me it is Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo and Hyōka.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

for me I'm going to have to go with Dog Days and Another. Another winning top notch with me, the anime and live action kept me most entertained. I read the manga but I'm not really a manga/novel fan but as for live action and the anime I'm always eager to look into these. Dog days was cute and I've seen a large chunk of the others, which interested me and isn't still ongoing, but Another just held my attention. all that gore what's not to be interested in ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

I'll go with K and Psycho-Pass, both for good handling of when to reveal and place story points and elements. >3> And Psycho-Pass manages well the action, suspense and moving along the plot to display the crimes and situation with the system..
I really liked Hyouka too though.
And Magi. And Natsume Yuujinchou.
These five do pay some noticeable attention to their settings and I like that. (though I still don't get about some of the colouring choices in Magi considering the obvious background influences...)
I think these have great characterisation too, to some extent.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

i will have to go with Bakemonogatari, for just being so random and good art work. I have so many in mind but i dont know the names -w-

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanfor me I'm going to have to go with Dog Days and Another. Another winning top notch with me, the anime and live action kept me most entertained. I read the manga but I'm not really a manga/novel fan but as for live action and the anime I'm always eager to look into these. Dog days was cute and I've seen a large chunk of the others, which interested me and isn't still ongoing, but Another just held my attention. all that gore what's not to be interested in ;)

Another was great my sister recommend to me and was love to the first watch, maybe the characters design is so generic

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Fate zero, Hyouka, Accel world, SAO, Kuroko no baasket were all very fun to watch. But you forgot to mention one very crucial anime:- "ANOTHER"

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

Jewelpet (anime)

I'll go with K and Cardfight! Vanguard

banraider

banraider

Anime Artist

it's really a hard question cause I'll go with Another, Inu x Boku, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, SAO, I really luv all of them especially Another, it's really dsereve to be anime of the year! :)

Anime Artist

Psycho pass?

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

I don't wanna break this awesome discussion, but your topic is the exact copy of the 2012 anime list on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2012_anime_television_series
Also starting such a topic by the fact that you aren't familiar with 90% series on the list is kinda weird and dissappointing.

Anyways this question can be never answered, because people have different tastes. Also there is a difference what is the hit in Japan which can influence the genres for the few next years. Western people will always prefer action filled, while in Japan they more like series following their own traditions.
Most people will think that in 2012 the best anime was Sword Art Online. Not true for Japan. The winner there was the here barely known anime Saki, and how popular it was shows the fact, that on the International Saimoe from the 8 finalist characters 6 where from Saki and of course also a Saki character won. Period.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Quote by akiranyoI don't wanna break this awesome discussion, but your topic is the exact copy of the 2012 anime list on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2012_anime_television_series
Also starting such a topic by the fact that you aren't familiar with 90% series on the list is kinda weird and dissappointing.

Anyways this question can be never answered, because people have different tastes. Also there is a difference what is the hit in Japan which can influence the genres for the few next years. Western people will always prefer action filled, while in Japan they more like series following their own traditions.
Most people will think that in 2012 the best anime was Sword Art Online. Not true for Japan. The winner there was the here barely known anime Saki, and how popular it was shows the fact, that on the International Saimoe from the 8 finalist characters 6 where from Saki and of course also a Saki character won. Period.

the topic is about taste , a "subjective best" and off course the list is the wikipedia list i put the list 'cause sometime somebody says Naruto or one pice, better a list in the same post to verify what are the series in competition , the idea is share what series we watch and think are great to recommend

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

I'll go with Kamisama Kiss and Psycho Pass. I'm not really into shoujo anime but Kamisama Kiss has a great female lead.

Signature

I will prefer Hyouka and Fate/Zero. Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita is interesting too as it is quite a light anime to watch.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I enjoyed Fate/Zero and Space Battleship Yamato 2199 from that year, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san was a fun watch too for a guilty pleasure series.

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Mine are accel world, Hakuouki, hiiro no kakera, hyouka, kamisama hajimashita (kiss), little busters!, tonari no kaibutsu-kun.
all of them are awesome for me

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.