Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fairy doujinshi - Minitokyo

fairy doujinshi

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

hey yesterday i got some doujinsher feeling and started on a new piece so i'd like some feedback on it before uploading
does the background need more flowers?
should i dress her up?
should i tatoo her with something similar to her wings?
should i strenght the flowers outlines?
do you have any idea of what i could to make it better?

here is the doujinshi~
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-6sAVktWZHsA/UOnvevt0-7I/AAAAAAAAC8w/b4_EVMBJcaA/s1200/butterfly-flower.JPG

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Oh your drawing is beautiful!
I think her body is ok naked, with no tattoos ^^, I would like to see more down here, since she is lying down, maybe a leaves bed or a petals bed. Or is she flying?

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

i had first started it as if she was laying down but then when i drew the wings she ended up flying in fact if you look at the picture the way i uploaded it she looks more like laying if you put it on horizontal position she looks more like she's flying so i am not really sure how to work on the back ground more than i already did.
the idea of a bed sounds interesting though......

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Ah I see XD. what if you try something like a manga style for the background...hmmm something like this:
Gate 7 chap.09

Or you will color it?

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

that kind of background effect is really hard to handmake lol i had never tried it i only dot worked on clothes before humn maybe i could try it
and nope not gonna color it i just have this huge love for monochome art XD
now i need to ind time to work on it more haha
you know i have even considered making her coming out of a crisalida but then i didn't feel confident i could pull it off maybe on a next doujinsh i have a few more fairy ideas for after this one is done
for her wings i think i'll go for some kind of water effect what do you think?

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

hmmm I couldn't find a good tutorial for it too XDDD but I find this one that is for making clouds: http://youtu.be/LvcfIJg8ivE
maybe you should try that one? or try it in a scrap paper just to see if it works :3
Trying new things when you draw is the key to reach a higher level :3 so keep it up!

some water effect? how? I don't get it lol XD or at least I don't see it in my mind :/

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

wow i have never tried to google tutorial on how to draw XD
gona use it forever now haha
as for the water effect maybe something similar to this one: Floating Sandness by Danielly
Floating Sandness by Danielly
because the wing details already will work greate for it XD
at least i think so

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Ah that kind of water XD its seems it could give a depth effect for the wings so go ahead :)

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

this topic can be closed thanks for the help xangel0~
Secrets of Spring by Danielly
Secrets of Spring by Danielly

Signature

Trying new things when you draw is the key to reach a higher level :3 so keep it up!

I love sexy babydoll sets and feminine things. It makes me feel nice to look good and turn somebody on by doing so.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.