Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SWORD ART ONLINE or? ACCEL WORLD? - Minitokyo

SWORD ART ONLINE or? ACCEL WORLD?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

I was pleased to see the two series and I totally comes this little controversy: the two have similar numbers of episodes, the two have the same gender, (a world or an alternate reality based on a video game, in the not distant) both have main characters (one male and one female) who have a strong emotional bond and love ... What do you think was the one who dragged more popularity or do you think there is no point of comparison in both? What do you think about this?

PS: Sorry for my english xP

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

A simple answer to that question.

Both are created by the same individual. Sword Art Online was his first work, and Accel World followed. They even share characters I believe.

Accel World showed a lot more promise overall, as Sword Art Online dropped off drastically during the second half.

Both shows are worth checking out if you have the time, but I have to tip my hat towards Accel.

Signature Image

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

I agree with your first point, however, not necessarily similar works should be labeled in the same line and genesis (in this case, by the author) if each work has always own identity, I think ...

I also think that the second arc of "SAO", took the excitement to the plot, but also vibrate with the end; rather than the "AW", which, according to my opinion, it leaves more open to ambiguity.

Thanks for comment, greetings and see you later ...

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.