Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Uploaded Scans - Minitokyo

Deletion of Uploaded Scans

Tagged under Kuroko no Basket

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

RuruChan

RuruChan

~ Seiyuu Madness ~

Hello. I just wanted to ask the reason why did the pictures that I uploaded just minutes ago deleted?

These were some of the pictures that just deleted together w/ the remaining 4 pictures..
Here's the example: (http://risuminichaos.tumblr.com/image/43072702815)

Deletion of Kuroko no Basket (Kiyoshi Miyaji)
Deletion of Kuroko no Basket (Kosuke Wakamatsu)
Deletion of Kuroko no Basket (Rinnosuke Mitobe)
Deletion of Kuroko no Basket (Kuroko)
Deletion of Kuroko no Basket (Alexandra Garcia)

It doesn't really have any duplicate pictures right? Or was it the size of the picture that made those that I uploaded be deleted?

Signature
	ImageThe best way to live a full life is to be a child, no matter what your age is. :3

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I said in the deletion pms: "Even if it is official it's just a manga panel." We don't keep monochrome cut manga panels or monochrome manga scans with a lot of speech bubbles. Only full pages or chapter covers. So it doesn't matter that the studio put a copyright stamp on those images.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

RuruChan

RuruChan

~ Seiyuu Madness ~

Ah. I see. I see. I'll take note of this..
Thank you very much for the response.

Signature
	ImageThe best way to live a full life is to be a child, no matter what your age is. :3

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.