Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Do I show all of the names of my friends on the friendslist? - Minitokyo

How Do I show all of the names of my friends on the friendslist?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

How do I get to show all the names of my friends on the friendslist when someone clicks on my profile?
I have seen other people's profile and they have more than 10 friend's name on their friendslist listed on their profile.
Mine shows about 3 no matter what I do..
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

It's not really a customization trick: For me, it's showing that you have 4 friends/contacts, but it's only showing 3 on your homepage because you've had 3 people friend you in return. You can add as many friends as you'd like, but if they don't add you as a friend in return, their name doesn't appear on your list on your userpage. So if you were to friend 100 people, but only 20 added you to their friend's list in return, your profile would only list 20 people; and the list on your page would reflect as much.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.