Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did YOU find MiniTokyo? - Minitokyo

How did YOU find MiniTokyo?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I was on a serch for wallpapers when i ran into minitokyo! Google pointed me this way! But that was when you could download withouit being lvl 10. then when that changed.... well lets just say my scanner was used sooo much it burst into flames from the heat!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

One of the regulars at the AW.com forum posted a link to this site as a place for scans. A whole stream of AW.com regs started coming after that!

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

For me it was google, looked for some scans.. hence it really pissed me off that i had to be lvl 10 to get them T_T

I will access your heart right away..

I was looking for some Aoi Nanase pictures so I wrote in Google :"Aoi Nanase Gallery" and voila... :D
I'm really glad that I've found Minitokyo!!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

waw..can't tell that..
hm...
let me see...
3 week a go.
i look for some scan..
use the yahoo search..
and here i am
dump in miniature of tokyo.
and i enjoy a lot in here. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

I dunno rather i just came when i was seeking some info on Chrno Crusade but the community was so nice...

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

I found it thanks to ferricorp.com which provided a lot of great links which brought me to here.

Signature

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

In another web page, canĀ“t remember which one but it had a link to the page, so I decided to give it a shot, and here I am.

Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Actually to be honest..... i came across this website by accident.... I have no idea how it happened but here I am. lol ^_^'

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

phaerax

phaerax

devoted spammer/leecher

i was browsing animelayer.com and then the members started uploading their walls to mt and linking them... and since you had to register to see the full resolution i joined and... i started to like this site more than animelayer XD so i m still here.

it was i.... I SAVED YOU!

Admin of TYPE-MOON-Ouendan

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

This topic has already been created sadly to say, try searching and browsing before you create topics, sorry to say =(. If its not here, check the spam section.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7326/

=/ Its on the same page too.....

Signature Image

cyanide, you sure have a knack for stopping threads. hahah. maybe u should change yur title to thread stopped, like miketo

boink

boink

checkcheck

I was looking for anime wallpapers and came across this site. Had to join to be able to download any.

Signature

Kasuga14

Kasuga14

Mashi-Neko Chan

I was browsing through a wallpaper site (Anime Online) when i found a link to this site. In my opinion, This is one of the greatest sites I've ever went to

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

u wanna know?
it was 37 weeks ago ( XD )
mt was pretty new and still in ver 1
kev was practically everywhere
my site, my frens site, my fren's frens site...
he's just everywhere saying "Visit MiniTokyo!!" kinda like... ^.^'"
so yah.. ^.^"

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

your not alone in that opinion kasuga14.

And ya cyanide... u must browse for other topics.... or ur trying to be a mod aspirant...

4leksis

4leksis

unit 00

I voted search engine, cause I've found MT while searching anime wallpapers...

A computer is like a submarine: it works fine until you open windows.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

lmao! No, I'm just getting rid of spam, seriously close this topic. Theres NO point IN having TWO OF THE SAME topics. Since your not going to close it yourself, I will.

I've been to over 200 forums, been a mod about 10 times and ran about 3 forums myself.

I'm not really a thread stopper as I am trying to make sure we clear up junk at MT. I could care less about being a mod I just don't understand why you made a topic while the other topic was still on this page, its like you did it without looking and really don't care that its up either. Which shows me one of two things.

1. You don't care if somethings already up, you'll post it anyway (Which YOU should know that it'll get you banned if you kept doing something like this constantly, its considered spam when you do something like this when somethings already up)

2. You want posts so you can gain levels.

Either or this is being shut down, common you know this is up and your still posting. I don't wanna be an asshole but seriously close this thread.

Signature Image

komornik26

Elite Section 9 Member

I've found it accidentally - I was browsing the net for some wallpaers and this is how it went ^_^

Demonchild

DemonChild

for me it was a search engerine,,i was trinig to find really good pictures of anime girls,and i came acrossed one i can't remember what it was so i clicked on it and this i\site poped up i seen a few pics and i told myself i'm going to sigh up so i did and here i am today..yay XD

Your fate will soon be over.

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

your not the oinly one my friend.... I run a forum and are a super mod at another. you could purge the DB if it is gettiung too big wich could be the only complaint... It is usually really bad publicity to close an actiove thread, then you start a fight/flaming war and people get accounts cloased, revenge ensues... hell look what happend to TAN (Toatal Anime Forum) it does not even exsit any more!

EDIT: You gain levels through posts? hmm didnt know that. though it was only through favs.... Sure does not say anything about that on the support page...

EDIT#2: Looked at the other thread... it does not have a poll! so technically... Hell if you really want to close the thread close it already... Dont even give me a chance to cat like an as_hole. or just yank the entire thread from the DB....

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

hmm... i voted link library which is true. this brings to mind an old quote.

In soviet russia, minitokyo find you!

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.