Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need some constructive criticism - Minitokyo

I need some constructive criticism

page 1 of 1 7 total items

valentinaocchiblu

valentinaocchiblu

lazy comic artist

Hello! I'm here on the advice of Hooyaah =)
I have already added some of my drawings in the gallery (click me to see them), and before uploading the new one I wanted some criticism
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3370/asukashinjig.jpg
click me for full size

the dimension 1920x1080 because i'll use it as wallpaper (here on Minitokyo can you upload wallpaper made ​​with fanart?)

sorry for the grammatical errors, but I don't speak english well.... but at least I can read it well XD

err...

The sandbox guide is here valentin-chan. I will comment regarding your work soon, but I wanted to make sure that you read the guide for additional information. ^^

EDIT

This original piece shows your unique style quite nicely. It tells a bit of a story, does it not? The sky is very good, especially because you have included so many various types of clouds in it. The background is good, but less detailed, which makes the sky secondary to look at after the characters. The composition and vantage point are superb and I detect no noticeable technical issues to be critical of. My question is whether or not anything about it concerns you?

valentinaocchiblu

valentinaocchiblu

lazy comic artist

sorry for the shortcomings .. I used this photo as a reference for the background and an anime screeshot for the telephone pole.

personally I don't know if I like the headphones cable without outline, but with it seemed too heavy
and then I'm undecided for the choice of colors, I always feel like they could be chosen better

When I will consider finished my illustration I can only upload it in indyart or even in wallpaper?

err...

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

If I'm not mistaken, the cable that Asuka is pulling it comes over Shinji's shoulder right? I guess you could add shadow to the middle part of the cable, where it bends, on shinji's sleeve, so the cable can give the feeling that is over Shinji's shoulder. Also, you have a pretty vector of them, but they don't merge with the background cuz are completely different painting styles, why not try to put some textures over the caracters? a soft texture just to help to merge the scene ^_^.
hope that helps ^_^

And yes, you can upload your original art as a wallpaper, as long as it has a wallpaper size ;)

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Thank you for all of you great suggestions, xangel0. Yes, if one's digital art is very good it may be submitted as a Wallpaper. You may want to read the section of the Policy below regarding wallpaper submissions before you do so. There is also some important information here in the FAQ. (second link below)

Minitokyo Terms of Service Below you may view the Minitokyo Terms Of Service.

Frequently Asked Questions

valentinaocchiblu

valentinaocchiblu

lazy comic artist

Quote by xangel0If I'm not mistaken, the cable that Asuka is pulling it comes over Shinji's shoulder right? I guess you could add shadow to the middle part of the cable, where it bends, on shinji's sleeve, so the cable can give the feeling that is over Shinji's shoulder. Also, you have a pretty vector of them, but they don't merge with the background cuz are completely different painting styles, why not try to put some textures over the caracters? a soft texture just to help to merge the scene ^_^.
hope that helps ^_^

And yes, you can upload your original art as a wallpaper, as long as it has a wallpaper size ;)

Thank u! I added the texture http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7750/asukashinjib.jpg maybe it's better
the shadow of the cable is on shinji's sleeve, I thought it goes well there

err...

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

It looks very good, the only other thing I'd suggest would be to put your signature to the bottom of the wallpaper because as it is now, it's a bit too distracting and takes the focus away from the characters/wallpaper overall.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.