Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of : Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (recent upload) - Minitokyo

Deletion of : Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (recent upload)

Tagged under Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by PPV10,

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/613789][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
noticeable jpeg artifacts

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

How's that bad when I upload it, that was from AP and bought paper points for that. Plus why take down mine because of "noticeable jpeg artifacts."

I downgrade the filesize because I can't upload it since it's a very large scan.

Anime is my LiFe!

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

I do not need to know where you "buy" your scans from but you really should look and compare your scan with the one that is up. There is a huge noticeable quality difference if you look in the darker areas especially. They look blocky. Next time don't downsize the file size on such a big scan to a measly 2.00 something.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Quote by FenafirI do not need to know where you "buy" your scans from

you don't have be rude :(
a lot of people use real money to buy "papers" from animepaper.net, so that they could download scans freely.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Quote by Hakaru

Quote by FenafirI do not need to know where you "buy" your scans from

you don't have be rude :(
a lot of people use real money to buy "papers" from animepaper.net, so that they could download scans freely.

AnimePaper doesn't exists anymore. Just saying.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.