Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signature Challenge Round #68 / Round #67 Results! / May Hiatus? - Minitokyo

Signature Challenge Round #68 / Round #67 Results! / May Hiatus?

Group announcement by S20-SignatureStudio

page 1 of 1 5 total items

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Spoiler (show)

R O U N D # 6 7
1st Place: hitsu-chan & melymay
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2510/tamakosig.png http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5792/r67tamakomarket.jpg
Click here for sign!

---

R O U N D # 6 8
Theme: Anime Antagonists
Challenge: Create a signature image featuring one or more of your favourite "bad guy(s)" from an anime.

S U B M I S S I O N
1. One entry per member.
2. Theme requirements must be met.
3. Entry must be posted on this thread in the following format:
Signature: (submission image here)
Direct Link: (direct link of submission image here)
4. Maximum entry size: 500x200 pixels.
5. Upload your signature to a reliable source (ex. Photobucket,ImageShack).

S C H E D U L E
Now to April 21: Submit entries.
April 22 & 23: Voting.
*Submission thread will be CLOSED at 10 PM (North America EST - Eastern Standard Time Zone) or later on April 21.

---

H I A T U S ?
I'm going to be away from the internet for a good part of the next month. During this time I won't be able to manage s20 and our challenges. I was thinking that it would just be another month-long break, but if anyone is interested in being a group admin this would be a great opportunity to have a go at it. Please let me know - even if it's just for the month of May or in the long term.

Your staff member responsiblities would involve: moderating, group page updates, announcing Signature Challenge rounds and voting threads, creating winner's banners & cropping preview images for the "Hall of Fame."

maaan such a crushing defeat T____T
well, congrats to both winners ^^
melymay san, i've got finals starting from next week which will last till end of next month :(
so though i'll be able to make sigs somehow.. it'll be difficult to do your job ^^;
i can try maybe.. cuz i won't (rather i can't due to my net addiction) be totally away from internet -.-'
if you wish then you can make me admin, but i can't say for sure if i'll be able to do all that :(
maybe hi chan can do it? Or since, thingperson is back, she can do it?

edit: hi chan's ready! And i'll help her too as and when i can. Don't worry meylmay san (^_^)b

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Awesome! I'll inbox the both of you with details soon.

Since there aren't any participants this time around, I'll be closing the submission thread now.

sorry for not participating, melymay san.. i was busy with assignment submissions.. sad memories ;n;

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

It's ok ^^ Work hard on your assignments!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.