Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Figure Problem - Minitokyo

Anime Figure Problem

Tagged under Witchblade

page 1 of 1 5 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Sup everybody,

I recently bought a Witchblade figure from Orchid Seed. I have the Cool Black Bikini 1/7 Shiori Tsuzuki figure. When I took it out of the box, I noticed that there were some chipped paint marks on the back of the figure. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, or collects anime figures at all, but is there a way to fix it, maybe painting over it with a paintbrush, or a sharpie?

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

Sorry can't help you there as I haven't bought one....yet! But have looked it up on how to repair it at least right?

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I'm probably going to buy another one. Well, that $300 wasted. -_-

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Couldn't you return it to the merchant for a replacement?

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Quote by CirruCouldn't you return it to the merchant for a replacement?

The topic was created 167 days ago. Sellers take back figures only inside of 14-30 days prior to the purchase date.

Question is what a material the figure is using. In the case of resin/polyresin, such things are unfortunately normal as long they chip really easily, though the can be patched up decently. In the case of PVC-ABS combo the repair is a bit harder, though they are more durable in nature.

Broken parts, holes can be fixed up this method
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VpZA3AJ4p4

By holes you also need to repaint the part though.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.