Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Fate/Apocrypha scan - Minitokyo

Deletion of Fate/Apocrypha scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

recently, a Fate/Apocrypha scan was deleted and replaced for this
Fate/Apocrypha#622873

which is a smaller version. I do not see how it justifies deleting the previous scan considering the numbers on the calendar did not interfere in the picture of Joan of Arc and nothing new is added to the character

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Digital quality is preferred over the scanned quality

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

you're [] me....WHAT THE [] IS THE DIFFERENCE? For that minute thing you could have just left it, but no, you had to take my favorite submission and delete it for something that is of a totally different background and is smaller?

This is absolute []

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

The difference is the quality. We prefer the digital quality because that is how it naturally look and is cleaned from filtering and color changes like you get when you scan something. I said many times before that bigger does not necessary means its better.

If you do not like how MT runs then your free to leave and find another imageboard that suit your style.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

yes, I think I'm done with this site after 8 years seeing it go down in quality of it's people . I will be downloading what I have and be leaving.
The veteran scanners are the worst, and I won't say I'm not bad, but I tried being polite and it gets people no where.

This is the last deletion appeal you will have from me since I am leaving. To some people I wish the best, and to others, I wish the worst.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.