Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is Your opinion about Lain? - Minitokyo

What is Your opinion about Lain?

Tagged under Serial Experiments Lain

page 1 of 1 5 total items

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

In the past, I had tried to watch Lain but it just seemed me really boring and stop watching it. What ya guys think? Should I just rewatch it and give it a second chance or is it just a waste of time?

Epic fail :DSignature Image

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

ive heard of it..and alot of ppl said it was borin so don watse ur time

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

in my opinion Lain is an excellent anime, they created others similar to this genre/theme, but if you're not into the genre it comes from, then chances are you're probably not going to like it. so if you don't find interest in it, then don't watch it. spoilers can help if you ever encounter this in an anime, sometimes the spoilers might bring you back to the anime or push you further away.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

Quote by angelxxuanin my opinion Lain is an excellent anime, they created others similar to this genre/theme, but if you're not into the genre it comes from, then chances are you're probably not going to like it. so if you don't find interest in it, then don't watch it. spoilers can help if you ever encounter this in an anime, sometimes the spoilers might bring you back to the anime or push you further away.

Spoiler power xD

I agree with you. Once I got bored playing a game and a bunch of spoilers helped me to go on. Maybe it would be helpful this time too

Epic fail :DSignature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

I really like Serial Experiments Lain and have watched it a few times. Technology meets psychological thriller kind of anime. : )

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.