Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wai^_^' another newbie, wai^_^' - Minitokyo

wai^_^' another newbie, wai^_^'

page 1 of 1 18 total items

hello everyone, just another new face here in MT. ^^ I just love all things cute, especially all the cute anime. ^_^; My other firend at school told me about this site and I just can't help myself to check this out. ^_^; anywho... this is a cute site. I like alot of the wallpapers you guys make and be sure to leave you guys alot of greetings fro this newbie. ^_~;

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

You're definately gonna get a lot of greetings Pikapika. Especially from guys. :P ^_~

Anyway welcome to MT! Submit walls, comment, post in guestbooks, add friends and a couple of more fun things!

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Hello!
Welcome to MT, hope you enjoy yourself here, and cya around the place ^^
Nice to meet you~

dMp

dMp

^___________^

ah...we're glad ur friend told you about this site. ahaha. MT is full of nice ppl. just don't violate any rules and you'll be fine. anyways...have fun. ta-ta!!

Quote by dMpah...we're glad ur friend told you about this site. ahaha. MT is full
of nice ppl. just don't violate any rules and you'll be fine.
anyways...have fun. ta-ta!!

I don't hink I'll violate any rules. for I can only comment on other people's works, I can't make wallpaper and I don't have a scanner. :sweat: But I will probably chat on the fourm a bit. :nya:

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Heheh...that's what I do! :D Anyways, welcome to MT! Luv your name! ;) Anyways, hope you have fun around here, commenting and meeting new peeps, etc. Um, I'll seeya around. Good luck on leveling (especially when you don't post pictures or wallies, took me forever...) Chao!!! :D

Quote by PikaMoonHeheh...that's what I do! :D Anyways, welcome to MT! Luv your name! ;)
Anyways, hope you have fun around here, commenting and meeting new
peeps, etc. Um, I'll seeya around. Good luck on leveling (especially
when you don't post pictures or wallies, took me forever...) Chao!!! :D

leveling up?! I just read about it on the support page. aww.... that bits. :hmpf: So I won't be seeing some of the scanned in image anytime soon i c.

I just did a quick look at some scanned image. I can tell most people in the site are guys. lol. ^_^'

kotaru

kotaru

Solitude Cried

Heloo newbie!!! and Im a newbie too!! hve fun in MT theres alot of nice nice around here!! enjoy your stay!! :) :nya:

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Pikapika
I just did a quick look at some scanned image. I can tell most people
in the site are guys. lol. ^_^'

Nah. There are a lot of girls here too. :P

And you don't need a scanner to make wallpapers. You just need a graphic program like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. :P lol

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hi there and nice to meet ya!! welcome to MT and enjoy your stay. if you need any help or just want to chat, i'll be here. hope to see you around!!

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

:: pinches pikapikachyan!!:: waiii honto ni!! yoru sho cute =3 and welcome to minitokyo it's a greatt forum notdsnods everyone ish super nice nodsnods nods...X3

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

hello. welcome to MT. :)

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Hey there I know what you mean about not making any walls..think i'll just post in this here forum. And there are girls here, example : me for instistance. I have PSP 6 but..i think people would shoot me if i tried to make a wall so i'd rather not go there lol anyways yea hope you stick around. Im new as well ;)

Signature

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Quote by Pikapika
I just did a quick look at some scanned image. I can tell most people
in the site are guys. lol. ^_^'

rofl >_>; I would assume that too.

Quote by PikapikaI can't make wallpaper

Now is a great time to start :P

Anyway, welcome to MT :D

Signature Image

dans

dans

busy u_u

hello there.
welcome to MT ^^ pikapika.
enjoy your stay and have fun.
happy leveling. :D

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

I'm also new here ^^ Just registered four days ago

welcome to minitokyo forums, have fun here

wai, I feel so welcome from all of you guys ***Big Huggies*** lol. ^.~ I think I may learn how to make wallpapers eventually. ^-^ but for now, I'll just use all of the great works you guys have to make my destop all cute and pretty. ^.~

Quote by Pikapikawai, I feel so welcome from all of you guys ***Big Huggies*** lol. ^.~ I think I may learn how to make wallpapers eventually. ^-^ but for now, I'll just use all of the great works you guys have to make my destop all cute and pretty. ^.~

*blush*. yai! :o :o :o

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.