Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cross Marian [Possible Spoilers] - Minitokyo

Cross Marian [Possible Spoilers]

Tagged under D Gray-Man

page 1 of 1 1 total item

At first, I hated Cross. But, I think I judged him with an overly critical eye.

Like with manga chapt.206 because of Cross' ultimate intentions of taking care of a cocoon (Allen), using for his boss' revival.

But, he came to care for Allen very early on, as 206 showed, where we see he has some guilt, or conflict over Allen's situation/.

He knew Neah would be reborn. And to do such, sacrifcing someone was going to happen. I believe that regardless of whom Neah resided, Cross would feel bad, if it was a good person with friends, and a future taken from them. In this case, it's Allen.

So, I am starting to think Cross seems/acts so heartless, because he's so caring. If that makes sense.

I am crazy about his character. But I notice alot of the fanon just think he's a heartless sleaze, and a womanizer that abuses, hates, or mistreats women. I don't see that at all.

Anyone else actually love Cross, and think he's not that bad?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.