Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Easter Eggs? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

dumb question here. i noticed that a lot of ppl call these "things" easter eggs from video games. (NO im not talking about Easter!!) why is that. call me stupid if u want. =P

ya know, i have no clue.......(that was no help at all was it? :sweat: )

my life is filled with contradictions and spelling errors.....

snowy

Hi,my friend!

Easter Eggs???
In my country , don't have Easter day . so I don't know what is the Easter egg .
but I think it is a present with the compliments of , isn't ?

Signature

Quote by snowyEaster Eggs???
In my country , don't have Easter day . so I don't know what is the Easter egg .
but I think it is a present with the compliments of , isn't ?

im not talking about easter snowy. ^_^'

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Quote by okami-boy99ya know, i have no clue.......(that was no help at all was it? :sweat: )

Um, same here ^_^'

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Icy

they call them easter eggs because there hard to find just like easter eggs in real life

my favorite egg in a game has to be from Warcraft 3, the troll witchdoctor
if you clicked on him enough he would go into a little skit about Iron chef, lasted for like two mins or so, there are TONS of them in that game though but that has to be by far the best one

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

little 'surprise package' that included in the game or program...
try google to find another easter egg from various programs and game...
hope it help u...
:D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

?!? I have no idea what "easter egg" you're talking about...srry i cant help though

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Deathstrike

~Colors~

Easter Eggs are hidden little goodies in mostly games, but could be found in anime dvds, movie dvds, and even the demo discs by psm ^^
Overall, they are tiny little things that are enjoyable and fun

yea easter eggs are extras - bonuses for gamers who really are into thier stuff most people wont notice them but people who are hardcore gamers will notice the eggs, and they are always worth finding

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

So glad i found this thread, i luv easter eggs! :D

Definition: Easter Egg is a hidden feature or novelty that the programmers have put in their software. In general, it is any hidden, entertaining thing that a creator hides in their creation only for their own personal reasons. This can be anything from a hidden list of the developers, to hidden commands, to jokes, to funny animations. (credit to site below)

If you're interested: http://www.eeggs.com/ to find neat eggs in programs, games, movies, music, etc. Have fun ;)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.