Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Arts and Crafts - Minitokyo

Arts and Crafts

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I just finished making these babies :) Going to sale them at a fair soon. I don't really make a lot of craft stuffs And this will be the first time I'm selling something. So wish me luck >_<

Do you guys make crafts, accessories and etc? Have an etsy store? Share photos and stories here :) (stories that are actually related ofc)

#likethat'sabadthinglol

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

OOoooo, those are cute!

I do a lot of papercraft... mainly greeting card making. :) I also love just other kinds of arts and crafts. I was commissioned by a friend to make her wedding cake topper-- See it here

...and as a teacher, I get to do a lot of other fun activities that I find on Pinterest! <3

Signature Image

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Quote by fireflywishesOOoooo, those are cute!

I do a lot of papercraft... mainly greeting card making. :) I also love just other kinds of arts and crafts. I was commissioned by a friend to make her wedding cake topper-- See it here

...and as a teacher, I get to do a lot of other fun activities that I find on Pinterest! <3

They're adorable :3
I have a question tho. How much did you charge for the toppers? I'm not sure how much I should sell my craft for cuz I've never done it before. They're not the same thing I know but is there some kind of guideline to these things? .____.'

#likethat'sabadthinglol

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Well, the topper was in lieu of getting them an actual gift. ;)

I would search on Etsy and see what other people are selling them for. Also make aure to factor in cost of materials and your time you spent on them.

Signature Image

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

o: I like arts and crafts, yours look cute :3
I've been doing lolita headbands with mini hats and alice bows, tho I always forget to take pics of it before I sell them -.-
but I'll share one of my own, a steampunk lolita hat for my steampunk lolita outfit, here :3
sorry for the low quality -.-

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

The only art and craft I make that goes anywhere is my halloween pumpkins or thanksgiving turkey, can take pictures of those or keep them for long periods of time. I was a terrible art student so a good majority of artwork was tossed out the window. I used to buy things like this, which people sell that are not from big companies, but it was always as a gift to someone.

Although I used to know a guy who dressed his daughter in loli headbands and she had a lolita dress too, even if she was just a kid. Haven't seen him for a while or I'd ask him for a picture of it, probably got arrested.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.