Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Im not exactly new... But... - Minitokyo

Im not exactly new... But...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Hi! Hello! Ohaio, ect so on and so forth.

I am a soldier in the US ARMY, currently stationed in South Korea. Im 20, male, and a total anime addict. I wake up to anime, sleep to anime, eat to anime, and my room is a shrine to anime. I own over 300 DVD's of anime. I simply cannot get through my day witout a least 3 episodes of anime. Well you get the picture.

On the artistic side, well i suck. I mean i am creative, but i cannot draw ect worth shit. However image cleaning, and editing i am awesome at if i have good software. I am currently learning PS 7.0 and it is hard... I hope to see you all on the for\ums and in the galleries!

O hand BTW... I help run a site dedicated to role playing. so if yuou like to RP on a forum you are welcome to join! www.rgf-network.com/forum/index.php

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Hi there Guinea Pig! Wow I like your signature. You made that with PSP 7? or did you have it made? cause no way you made it with PSP 7, I have PSP 6, and I cant make anything close to that :( its too awesome. Oh by the way..how about that bathing suit? :D

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hiya and welcome to MT XD well not really but you get the idea. ^^

so US armyin Korea hay, hope is not bad over there. I was in navy ROTC for 2 yrs, so yea life as a soldier. bah bah bah... I guess its 50 ok / 50 bad. ^^

anyways, i don't think you should be posting here for it is suppose to be more for ppl with below 10 ratings. ^^ but hey, who cares. ^^

Signature

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

hey, a proper introduction is better all round, and u seem to have a higer than 10 lvl... lol!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well hello there even if you're no newb, who cares?? :)
*bows in greeting*

hey how are ya gonna go home with 300 dvds?? that must be like 10 kg aye?? :D
well you're a soldier so i guess you've got what it needs to lift it ^_^'

keep on enjoying your stay, and see you around :)

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Welcome to mt!!! Feel free to come by my page anytime you want!
If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me anytime!
Keep up the good work aye?! (US army) ^_^
See ya around!

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

Daisuki-chan

~Get Animated~

hello and welcome, I'm new too. ^_^' Welcome to MT hope you you are having fun.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.