Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted Scan (Lucent Heart wedding) - Minitokyo

Deleted Scan (Lucent Heart wedding)

Tagged under Lucent Heart

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Gorzius

Gorzius

Cube

Hello!

I'd like to ask the reason for the deletion of my Lucent Heart wedding (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/639657) scan.
In the message the following reasons were listed for the removal.
Too small, bad quality and image enlargement.

Spoiler (show)

Gorzius,

The scan you have submitted (Lucent Heart wedding) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

Neither of them fits, as the image is 1920*1280 in size, has really good quality and wasn't enlarged.

According to the MT policy Official game wallpapers are allowed as scans. While it is true, that the picture does not contain an official stamp or logo, it can be found like this in the official fan art kit. I could have added the official logo to the picture, but that would be modification, so it would still go against MT policies.

Well then, enough said, I'll leave the decision up to you guys.

Sincerely,
Gorzius

If life deals you a bad hand... CHEAT!

This scan appears to have been poorly extracted, not necessarily enlarged. You may wish to view the image at 200% size, this will make the scan look enlarged and the quality even worse, but you may be able to see the lossy data which can be more difficult to detect at normal size. One area to focus on is his suit, just above her arm where he is holding it. There are artifacts evident throughout the scan, most notably at the lines and inside the darker solid areas.

Gorzius

Gorzius

Cube

I see...
You are totally right.

Close the topic please.

If life deals you a bad hand... CHEAT!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.