Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think a Black Rock Shooter film could work? - Minitokyo

Do you think a Black Rock Shooter film could work?

Tagged under Black Rock Shooter

Could it work?

If it was anime
4 votes
Live-action
0 votes
Drop dead and leave the idea and amazing anime alone
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

adventteenager

adventteenager

A View From Eternity's Glance

Scary I know, would it be a rather good idea to make a BRS film, I'm not throwing much but I'm actually working on a draft for a good BRS story, but one part if I posted it would be a bother to some. Anyways the poll answers are at the bottom so I apologize if this is not really a forum. Post comments or concerns regarding the subject. Thank you ^^

At the dawn's approach, the darkness retreats as the warming light awakens the aging earth.Signature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Never watched BRS (or read it if there is a manga as well). However, live action adaptations of anime/manga don't seem to come off that great most of the time. There are good examples of live action films from anime/manga, such as Death Note. Think an animated film would be better.

adventteenager

adventteenager

Well, the live action part I threw in to get certain reactions. My main focus is to an anime film of course. The idea is loosely tied to the anime, which is pretty good but short in episodes, though sad enough I have to add a heartbreaker within the story itself. I want the creator to hear me out on this because I see good potential in this plan. Animated, of course, I don't want the plan to be ruined in live action

At the dawn's approach, the darkness retreats as the warming light awakens the aging earth.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well there already was a short BRS anime, it wasn't long but it did exist and it was good and the fans have demanded more, so who knows if the creator/s are going to come around and give us more, and I see nothing wrong with a live action if it's done right. it also depends on who does it, some countries fails at live action, but others do pretty good, like Japan for example.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

adventteenager

adventteenager

They did well when the Casshern (sorry for possible misspell) Japan is also working on Attack On Titan live adaption as well. Black Rock Shooter might work as live action, the show themes are not too complex to morph into live action. However a good or excellent director has to be linked to such a project.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I didn't care for Casshern the anime, but I really enjoyed the live action, sadly it wasn't subbed right, at least my copy, so I'm thankful I wasn't too picky about knowing exactly what was happening but after watching it once I'll know what to expect next time. but yes there's going to be that next, attack on titan, didn't care for that one much either but we'll see about the live action. here lately Japan has been producing a lot of good live action movies based on anime/manga. there are good directors but it also helps to have actors wanting to act, because you can pick the bestest director and get actors who can't act or don't care and it can ruin the live action as well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I feel uneasy when Anime is turn into Film. Not the actor nor the script but it feel untrue to
the Anime fan. Maybe something like Attack on Titan could work but BRS would be weird.

adventteenager

adventteenager

Well if it stays in animation form, it wouldn't be so bad! Like I saw the Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix yesterday! I'm say this as a debate, of course if I did a Black Rock Shooter film it would still be animated and not live action

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.