Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Long time coming... - Minitokyo

Long time coming...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

HurtHattori

Linguistics

HurtHattori

Thank you for all these years. You shall be missed, but I wish you the best !

vectory french-tribu linguistics-team
Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it shall be granted to you.

You will always be remembered kindly for all the selfless hours of your time that you invested here as a moderator. You touched the lives of countless souls here in a very positive way. We are not so sad that you are retiring, so much as we are grateful to have shared so much with you and how we will fondly recall what you meant to us all. Thank you, Fireflywishes.

Thanks for your effort on these years and wish you have a good luck in the future!

Thanks you!. I wish you have succesful in the future.
I hope you will be back and have new style :D

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Oww.. thanks for all this years Firefly, you're the best mod imo..
Hope you succeed in beating real life and come back to MT soon >.<

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

DreizelRyugaZ9

DreizelRyugaZ9

Retroboy Nix

Aww but hey,I got a Devart account so we could talk turkey to turkey if you wish.

Make it quick 'cause I'm late!!

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

I don't know you very well, but we've been talking one day about ecchi scans, trips and baby hedgehogs.
Now, 70 young hedgehogs will count on you every year to grow up, and it's a wonderful and fascinating mission.
But don't forget to keep a part of childhood in your head...

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

You will be missed. I wish you luck in the real world and I hope you achieve your dreams one day. Thank you for everything you have done for this site and it's members! Goodbye and good luck.

Tamaki199

Tamaki199

You have been a great help thank you for your hard work.
Best wishes and Good Luck for the future.

Tamaki199

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Thank you for everything fireflywishes. I may be a newcomer to this community but I just know that you have left a good legacy in this site.Thank you for your wonderful works and In always keep you good luck and the best of everything.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

luffie

luffie

No 2 Artist

Thank you for your contributions! All the best :)

http://www.silvermarchdesign.com is where all my complete works are, in high resolutions :)

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Thanks for all the hard work

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Goodbye......

Thank you very much.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

祝您好运

Thank You for everything and Good Luck in your real life

hey, i haven't talked to u but i know that it's too much painful to leave things which were with and familiar from long time.....Gudbye

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Saiyounara firefly enjoy Mt retirement. Best wishes to long lime from me as well.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

I totally understand Firefly and wish you all the best!

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Sorry to hear that as well firefly we will miss you drop by Mt anytime.

merged: 07-04-2014 ~ 08:04am
Looks like I posted twice heehee

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

see you around x

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.