Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kurehito Misaki - Minitokyo

Kurehito Misaki

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote: The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/652475][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Yes the version I uploaded was smaller than his but if you zoom up on the shoes the quality wasn't worse than the self scanned version. So I don't think quality is the problem. The file size from my scan was bigger but the dimensions were smaller (that's usually always the case when you're going up against certain self-scanners anyway) so you're usually never going to win in that regard. But all the really should matter is that the quality wasn't worse that the one that was here in the gallery and that it was clearly more complete.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Your scan has been deleted because the added parts (the carton of milk, her knee and dress) are digitally redrawn, not scanned.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Oh, alrighty then.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.